After cancelling last month’s event due to the grizzly weather, it’s finally time for our Spring Salesforce User Group event! We’ve got an amazing agenda for both Salesforce users and those thinking about implementing Salesforce, covering some brilliant topics and hands-on demonstrations. Join us on Thursday 19th April from 2pm, where we’ll be talking about…
- How Salesforce is structured in the UK
- How oe:gen use Salesforce for Timesheets
- How to integrate Salesforce with other business solutions, like Xero
- What Salesforce Field Service Lightning is, and how it improves first-visit resolution and onsite job management
- Plus, we’ll be working together to answer any questions you have about using Salesforce with a 30-minute Q&A session at the end.
Just submit your questions via the ‘Contact Group Leaders’ button on the event page!
There will also be some yummy hot food provided, Krispy Kreme doughnuts (as always), and plenty of time for networking after the event — so stick around for a drink with us. We’re almost certain it won’t snow this time. But if it does, I think we’ll just have to accept that ‘Winter has come’ and we’re all doomed to live in a Game of Thrones-style universe.
Check out the full agenda and RSVP to the event, we’d love for you to join us!