On the 27th and 28th March, oe:gen will be travelling down to London’s ExCeL to be first-time exhibitors at the 2019 Sales Innovation Expo; Europe’s leading sales event with 1000 exhibiters, 20000 influential visitors, 500 seminars, and 200 masterclasses.
- ‘Secrets of Successful Sales’ and ‘Develop your Team with “Intrapreneurship”‘
Alison Edgar, Sales Coaching Solutions Ltd.
- ‘The Million Pound LinkedIn Message’
Daniel Disney, The Daily Sales
- ‘How to Overcome Every Sales Objection’
Chris Murray, Varda Kreuz Training
- ‘AI and New Technologies Transforming the Sales World as We Know It’
Seema Menon, Sony Pictures Networks
- ‘How to Build High-Performance Sales Teams That Make More Sales in Any Economy’
Gavin Ingham, #IAM10
- ‘CRM: Technology Alone is Not the Answer. So, What is?’
David Beard, Sage
- ‘Defining the Front Office Operating Model to MAximise Sales and Effectiveness’
Kerry Nutley, BESMA Head Judge 2018/19
- ‘Supercharge Your Sales Performance — Build a World Class Sales Operation’
Karen Dunne-Squire, Elation Experts
- ‘Building a Special Forces Team, not a Land Army’
Marcus Cauchi, Sandler Training
- ‘How Inner Confidence can drive more Sales and Business Growth’
James Ski, Sales Confidence
- ‘Why Sales Enablement is Emerging to Improve the Broken Buyer Journey’
Jim Preston, Showpad
- ‘Sales Innovation — What Does It Mean?
Nazma Qurban, Cognism
Selling with Salesforce Masterclass
Salesforce will also be around teaching Salesforce Sales Masterclasses, including:
- ‘Sell Faster with CRM’ — Wednesday, 11:30am
This masterclass will show how the world’s leading companies use CRM and how you can use it to close more deals, get more leads, and accelerate your team productivity.
- ‘Sell Smarter with AI’ — Wednesday, 13:15pm
Salesforce is then going to ‘demystify’ AI for Sales, showing us how to take advantage of the AI opportunity that exists today with a real-life demo of Artificial Intelligence in action.
- ‘Sell Together with Marketing’ — Wednesday, 14:45pm
Finally, there’s going to be a fireside chat on how sales and marketing can join forces to sell as one team using marketing automation.
We’ll be right next to our pals at the Salesforce Masterclass booth on stand 2546, and we’d love to see you there! We’ve got lots of goodies to give away, too.
Grab your FREE tickets here! And be sure to follow us on Instagram to see what we get up to at the expo!