Salesforce Community Cloud is an online platform where companies can connect customers, partners, and employees with each other, and the data or records they need to get their work done. As such, they’re a great, secure way to gain deeper insight, collaborate, and form better relationships with the people who are most important to your business’ growth. We love ’em, and here’s why you should too.
Here are the six main benefits of Salesforce Community Cloud:
- They connect customers with experts, peers with shared interests, information, answers, and even other products or services they might enjoy.
- They give customers a voice, to help companies improve and evolve with their ideal customers in mind.
- They empower customers to find answers for themselves and help each other. This is especially good as these days, self-service is becoming increasingly preferred over customer service.
- For channel partners, they make it easy to access information and work with you, because they can integrate sales-processes and third-party systems into one secure platform.
- For employees, Communities give support in the form of HR information, logging tickets, and sharing questions and answers. This also encourages employees to collaborate and become more productive.
- Design-wise, with the right implementation partner, they can be beautifully branded to suit your business, and they’re mobile-friendly for when you’re on the move.
All this will help you improve user experience, encourage communication, and let your customers, partners and employees find what they’re looking for, faster. What’s more, you can create a Community for just about anything, and are then able to continuously build on and improve it according to your users’ needs. You can even connect patients, students, alumni, retail locations, job applicants or anyone else critical to your business success. There are heaps of possibilities, both inside and out-of-the-box. Want to learn more?